Recently, Cherna Moskowitz of The Irving I. Moskowitz Foundation donated $50,000 to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Donations like hers assist PanCAN and their vision to double the survival by 2020. It is a tall order, but it’s also attainable through fundraising, community and charity. In order to change statistics on Pancreatic cancer for all of those who have and will be diagnosed in the future, it will take many people like Cherna Moskowitz coming together to fight for this cause.
- Irving I. Moskowitz Foundation donates $50,000 to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- American Red Cross Receives $100,000 from the Irving Moskowitz Foundation for Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Irving Moskowitz contribute $30,000 towards iPads
- Moskowitz Foundation: Los Angeles County Fire Department
- Irving Moskowitz Hawaiian Gardens and The Grateful Public
- Irving Moskowitz – Know About Irving Moskowitz